Decisions you have to make before the HENRI FRANK GROUP can begin the RENTAL SEARCH for you.
- The geographic area you want to live.
- What type of property you want to rent; a condominium community, town home, single family home or multi family home like a duplex, triplex or four plex.
- If you have pets, be sure to tell us. Pet restrictions are common when renting.
- Your price range. Be sure you’ve calculated all of your expenses. Electric, cable and other utilities should be considered.
- When you need to move into your new home. If you are moving into a condominium community typically it requires application to the condominium association. That may take up to 4-weeks. So the timing is extremely important.
- Any other features that are “must have” for you. For example, washer and dryer, is it a must inside your rental? Older condominium units commonly do not have a washer and dryer in the unit, but do have a laundry room in the community. Duplex, triplex and four plex (multi family) dwellings sometimes may not have laundry facilities, so if that feature is very important to you, let us to know so the HENRI FRANK GROUP can get the right rental unit for you.
Beware: Many landlords are renting their properties and not paying their mortgage. They even may be in the foreclosure process. At the HENRI FRANK GROUP we check out the background of the property and the landlord to be sure the property isn’t being foreclosed upon.
Some of the condominium buildings that the HENRI FRANK GROUP strongly recommends you consider to rent a unit: SOLE in Flagler Village in Downtown Fort Lauderdale, Villa Medici Townhomes in Fort Lauderdale, the WAVERLY in Downtown Fort Lauderdale, Wilton Station in Wilton Manors.
Email us today at email@example.com and one of our rental specialists will contact you and start the search right away.
FORT LAUDERDALE COMMUNITIES
Fort Lauderdale Beach