WHY HENRI FRANK GROUP?
The HENRI FRANK GROUP offers superior client support to ensure a successful transaction!
Group Coordinator – Processor
The HENRI FRANK GROUP has a person who is the heart of each transaction once our buyers and sellers are in contract to buy or sell a property. Each Realtor and each support staff of the HENRI FRANK GROUP are ready to consult our clients each step of the way. Selling your home or buying a property is just the start of the process. Our team members are committed to our clients and ensure them a smooth transaction. We strongly believe with this extra support is one of the reasons our transactions close and the process is completed with ease and less stress to our clients.
The processor is responsible TO DO the following tasks:
1. Processes to the main office, every transaction, rental and sales.
2. Contact and Process the file to the appointed Title Agent.
3. Contact and Process the file to the appointed Mortgage Agent.
4. Set-up, Coordinate and supervise to completion the following tasks:
a. Be sure the Inspection is scheduled and all Realtors are present
b. Coordinate any other inspections like Wind Mitigation, Mold, etc.
c. Set up for the survey, elevation certificate and confirm Title agent, insurance agent and client has original stamped copies
d. Verify and assist in any way needed, the insurance for the property
e. Verify the Escrow Deposit and obtain the Escrow Letter to show proof it is completed
f. Deliver CONDO or HOA docs, if applicable
g. Obtain HOA or CONDO application, if applicable
h. Verify and coordinate if needed, the association orientation and association approval
i. Verify the Mortgage Application has been submitted to the loan officer
j. Obtain a Title Commitment from the title agent
k. Days prior to closing obtain a copy of the HUD-1 Settlement Statement for Realtor and client review.
l. Coordinate the transfer of FUNDS NEEDED TO CLOSE.
m. Remind buyers and give them the list of utilities and other services and remind sellers to coordinate the shut-off of utilities on the closing day
n. Walk through Inspection to ensure the property is being delivered as per the contract
o. Establish and confirm the Closing Date with all parties. Be sure the Realtors and mortgage broker are present for the closing
POST CLOSING TASKS
1. Scan file information into our system for future reference and make this file available to our clients
2. Contact our clients to remind them, if applicable, to apply for HOMESTEAD EXEMPTION
3. Follow up days from the closing to be sure the buyer is settled into their new home and satisfied with the transaction!
FORT LAUDERDALE COMMUNITIES
Fort Lauderdale Beach